Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Conquering Vision"Edit
- Avengers West Coast
- Black Knight (Dane Whitman)
- Blood Brothers
- United States Army
- Colonel Farnam
- Ultron (Only in flashback)
- Mad Thinker (Only in flashback)
- Necrodamus (Only in flashback)
- Silver Surfer (Only in flashback)
- Fantastic Four (Only in flashback)
- Iron Man (Only in flashback)
- Near US territorial water, Pacific Ocean
- Avengers Compound, Los Angeles, California
- Former base of Thanos, Arizona
- Pentagon, Washington, D.C.
- Kremlin, Moscow, Russia
- NORAD, Cheyenne Mountain, Colorado
- Avengers Mansion, Manhattan, New York City, New York State
- Moons of Uranus
- Mockingbird's Battle Staves
- Hawkeye's Bow
- Trick Arrows
- Captain America's Shield
- Captain America's Uniform
- Ebony Blade
Synopsis for "Conquering Vision"Edit
Abandoning his physical form, the Vision sends his mind into the world computer network and begins to take it over. Unexpectedly, he encounters another living intelligence trapped therein, that of the Mad Thinker's humanoid computer creation, Quasimodo. When the Vision refuses to help free him, Quasimodo turns on him, and the two battle across cyberspace, until the Vision finally expels his foe from the network. Meanwhile, Dane Whitman has escaped, and the Avengers, realizing something is amiss, learn of the Vision's deception!
- Vision integrates his mind with the world's computers, effectively taking control of the world's computer systems.
- The Avengers learn of the Vision's ploy and begin to decide how to stop him.
- Vision's takeover of the world's computers would eventually lead to the organization of the Vigilance program, and his dismantling by government officials.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|