Appearing in "And the Rocket's Red Glare!"Edit
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "And the Rocket's Red Glare!"EditResponding to suspected extraterrestrial sabotage at the Kennedy Space Center, the Avengers are on hand to stop a group of terrorists called the Rocketeers, although their foes escape undercover of a disabling mist. Unknown to the heroes, the Rocketeers, actually disguised alien Dire Wraiths, are in their very midst, in the guise of space center technicians. When they stage a second assault on the facility, the Avengers deduce their true identities and capture them, but one of the Wraiths, disguised as a scientist, Dr. Cather, escapes in an experimental ion-drive rocket, unaware that the unstable drive engine is about to explode.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers Vol 1 244 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Avengers series
- Images from Avengers Vol 1 244
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|