Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Trial and Error!"Edit
- Masters of Evil
- Cobalt Man (Only in flashback)
- Prosecutor Ayres
- Bob (News anchor)
- Geraldo Jiminez (Reporter, voice only)
- Judge Shipman
- United States of America
- Captain America's Shield
- Captain America's Uniform
- Iron Man Armor MK V
- Hawkeye's Bow
- Trick Arrows
- Shocker's Vibro-Shock Gauntlets
- Beetle Armor MK II
Synopsis for "Trial and Error!"Edit
While both the Avengers and the general public anxiously await the outcome of Hank Pym's trial for treason, Egghead again reforms the Masters of Evil and sends them to the courthouse to free Hank. During the resultant battle with the Avengers, the newly recruited Radioactive Man unleashes a gamma ray burst which changes the She-Hulk back to Jennifer Walters, thus turning the tide in his allies' favor. Despite the heroes' best efforts, their opponents succeed in spiriting Hank away while deliberately leaving behind a brainwashed Shocker to assert that the former Avenger planned his own escape. Now believing that he can never be cleared, the captive Hank is seemingly coerced into aiding Egghead's latest scheme.
- The Masters of Evil kidnap Henry Pym while making it look like he organized the escape.
- Radioactive Man drains the gamma radiation from She-Hulk, forcibly turning her back into Jennifer Walters.
- This issue contains an advert for Magic Snake featuring Spider-Man Vs. Magna Mind.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|