- Get this straight, Scott -- it's killing me being trapped here. I'd give anything to get out...clear my name...regain my self-respect...and win back my beloved Jan. But I'm not going to make any more mistakes. Do you hear me? NEVER AGAIN!
- -- Henry Pym
Appearing in "Two from the Heart"Edit
- Henry Pym (Main story and flashback)
- Ant-Man (Scott Lang) (Main story and flashback)
- Felix (cook for Tony Stark)
- Maria (housekeeper for Tony Stark)
- Cynthia (party-goer)
- Charles (Party-goer)
- Judith (party-goer)
- James Rhodes
- Carrothers (Wasp's chauffeur)
- Ant-Man's Ants
- New York City
- Long Island
- Home of Scott Lang
- New Jersey
- Captain America's Shield
- Captain America's Uniform
- Iron Man Armor MK V
- Hawkeye's Bow
- Trick Arrows
- Ant-Man's Helmet
- An issue of People magazine
- Pictures of Quicksilver, Beast, Scarlet Witch, Vision & Ms Marvel.
Synopsis for "Two from the Heart"Edit
Ant-Man visits Hank Pym in prison, offering to help him escape and clear his name. Hank refuses, determined to prove his innocence legally. Meanwhile, Tony Stark and Janet Van Dyne renew acquaintances at a high society party and begin a romance. Although he has his misgivings, Tony does not tell Jan that he and Iron Man are one and the same. Captain America censures Tony for this in private, and later, Thor also mentions the matter. Torn with guilt, Tony finally reveals his identity. Jan, unwilling to become involved with a teammate, calls an end to their new relationship.
- Plot by Shooter, script by Zelenetz.
- Inking credited to Brett Breeding & Crew.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|