- Hey, when you've seen "Raiders of the Lost Ark" twenty-seven times, jumping from one speeding object to another becomes second nature!
- -- Ant-Man
Appearing in "Of Robin Hoods and Roustabouts"Edit
- Nassau County
- Carson Carnival of Traveling Wonders
- Ant-Man's Helmet
- Captain America's Shield
- Captain America's Uniform
- Hawkeye's Bow
- Iron Man Armor MK V
Synopsis for "Of Robin Hoods and Roustabouts"Edit
Hawkeye answers a secret message for help from Marcella Carson, now the owner of the carnival where Clint once performed, and discovers the enterprise has been taken over by the Taskmaster as a mobile recruiting center for his training academies. The villain fights Hawkeye to a standstill, then forces his surrender by threatening Marcella. Disarmed, the archer is left to his fate in a cage with an angry lion but is saved by the arrival of Ant-Man, who had been attending the carnival in civilian guise with his daughter. The two then team up to defeat and capture the Taskmaster's men. When their foe launches an explosive-filled dummy from the cannon used in the human cannonball act, however, the heroes are forced to allow him to escape while they prevent its detonation and save the crowd.
- Inking credited to Brett Breeding & Crew.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|