Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "...By Force of Mind!"Edit
- Hercules (Heracles)
- Black Panther (T'Challa)
- Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff)
- Hawkeye (Clint Barton)
- Edwin Jarvis
- Moon Knight (Marc Spector)
- Dazzler (Alison Blaire)
- Iceman (Robert Drake)
- Angel (Warren Worthington III)
- Moondragon (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Eternals of Titan (Only in flashback)
- Captain America's Shield
- Captain America's Uniform
- Iron Man Armor MK V
- Moon Knight's Crescent Darts
- Hawkeye's Bow
- Trick Arrows
- Black Widow's Gauntlets
Synopsis for "...By Force of Mind!"Edit
When Captain America decides to restructure the Avengers' lineup, the mansion is suddenly visited by various membership applicants summoned against their wills. First Iceman and Moon Knight, then the Angel and Tigra, find themselves compelled to battle each other.
They soon find out Moondragon is responsible, as she has decided to use her mental powers to help the team decide which of the heroes are worthy to join. The heroes violently resist her aid, whereupon she reconsiders and departs, as do all but two of the unwilling applicants. Tigra asks to join, and when Wonder Man, the Beast, the Vision, and the Scarlet Witch all decide to leave, and a dejected Jocasta also exits, the feline adventuress is welcomed as a replacement, as is the returning Yellowjacket.
- Scarlet Witch, Vision, Beast, and Wonder Man decide to leave the Avengers.
- Tigra officially becomes an Avenger.
- This issue contains an advert for Hostess Twinkies featuring Human Torch Vs some bank robbers.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|