Appearing in "The End... and Beginning!"Edit
- Quicksilver (Pietro Maximoff)
- Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff)
- Hercules (Heracles)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark)
- Thor (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Captain America (Steve Rogers)
- Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff)
- Wonder Man (Simon Williams)
- Wasp (Janet van Dyne)
- Yellowjacket (Henry Pym)
- Black Panther (T'Challa)
- Hawkeye (Clint Barton)
- Two-Gun Kid (Matthew Liebowitz) (Leaves Team)
- Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell)
- Edwin Jarvis
- Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers)
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Hellcat (Only in flashback)
- Count Nefaria (Only in flashback)
- New York State
- Captain America's Shield
- Captain America's Uniform
- Iron Man Armor MK IV
- Hawkeye's Bow
- Black Widow's Gauntlets
Synopsis for "The End... and Beginning!"Edit
Whisked to a space station by the Collector, they have just witnessed their captor turned to ash by a mysterious ray! With the assassin not continuing the assault, the Avengers explore the strange craft and its equipment - where Iron Man is surprised to discover a time machine! Two-Gun wants to be returned to his time, and so after a goodbye Stark operates the time machine and sends him on his way. Meanwhile, Vision has discovered a teleportational device, which sends them all back to Earth; if not entirely safely.
Elsewhere, Michael and Carina share an intimate moment. Michael's identity as Korvac is revealed, and his ascent to godhood explained.
At the mansion, the Avengers hold council though they don't get far. Suddenly Ms. Marvel drops in to join them. Quicksilver makes his prejudice against machine life evident and leaves in a hurry. Wonder Man shows off for Ms. Marvel. Iron Man discovers Gyrich had some of the database memory banks removed for 'security reasons', and Jarvis gives Iron Man the idea to contact the Guardians of the Galaxy!
And Michael, knowing the Avengers have contacted Starhawk, is satisfied knowing that Starhawk cannot perceive him and that he will therefore not have to kill the Avengers!
- Plot by Shooter, script by Michelinie.
- Letters (story pages): Saladino (uncredited) page 1, Wohl pages 2-18.
- Two-Gun Kid decides to use the Collector's time machine to go back to his own time.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Avengers Vol 1 
|Like this? Let us know!|