Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Get lost, Beast!
Appearing in "...Though Hell Should Bar the Way!"Edit
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Wonder Man
- Vance Astrovik (Earth-616)
- Captain America's Shield
- Captain America's Uniform
- Iron Man Armor MK V
- "Stunblaster" from the Avengers Gym
Synopsis for "...Though Hell Should Bar the Way!"Edit
A new menace threatens, causing heroes associated with the Avengers, such as the Two-Gun Kid and Quicksilver, to vanish into thin air. At the same time, back in New York, Thor continues to appear and disappear from the heroes' ranks sporadically and inexplicably. Then, as Ultron's female robot creation is being moved into the mansion for study, she comes to life and battles most of the Avengers to a standstill. When Iron Man and Captain America arrive on the scene, however, they order the others to allow her to escape, hoping she will lead them to Ultron himself.
- Plot by Shooter and Perez, script by Shooter.
- Letters (story pages): Saladino (uncredited) page 1, Wohl pages 2-17.
- This issue contains a letters page, '"Avengers Assemble". Letters are published from John Reiss, Rogue C. Farmer, and Peter Sanderson.
- This issue also contains a Statement of Ownership, Management, and Circulation.
- This issue also contains a Hostess Cupcakes advert featuring Spider-Man (& Mary Jane Watson ) Vs. some gem thieves.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|