Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- You have your definition of a hero and I have mine --- and mine includes being a lot more aware.
Appearing in "20,000 Leagues Under Justice!"Edit
- Moondragon (Avengers applicant)
- Beast (Avengers applicant)
- Nelson Rockefeller
- Cadre Cartel executives
- Squadron Supreme
- Doctor Spectrum's Power Prism
- Iron Man Armor MK IV
- Captain America's Shield
- Captain America's Uniform
- Serpent Crown
- Cat Suit
- Tomb Thumb's Micro Module
Synopsis for "20,000 Leagues Under Justice!"Edit
The remaining Squadron Supreme members set out to track down the Avengers and retrieve the Serpent Crown. The Beast and Hellcat team up to defeat the trio of Amphibian, Tom Thumb, and Cap'n Hawk, however while Iron Man and Captain America best the Whizzer and Dr. Spectrum. Then the Avengers invade the White House itself and locate the device which can return them to their own world. The Beast, disguised as the President, keeps the Squadron occupied, while forcing them to face the fact that their world has been taken over and that, by never questioning their elected officials and corporate leaders, they have been aiding the enemy. Thus, when the Avengers make their escape, the Squadron members decide not to follow them.
- The Beast compares Cap'n Hawk to his old friend and fellow (former) X-Man Angel.
- This issue contains a letters page, Avengers Assemble. Letters are published from Peter Sanderson, Jo Duffy, Bruce Canwell and Vallard Eding.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story # JV303.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|