- Turn around gentlemen and meet -- The Hellcat!
- -- Patsy Walker
Appearing in "Claws!"Edit
- Moondragon (Avengers applicant)
- Beast (Avengers applicant)
- Hellcat (1st appearance as Hellcat)
- Squadron Supreme
- Roxxon Brand Corporation
- Spider-Man (Only in flashback)
- Cat/Tigra (Only in flashback)
- Man-Killer (Only in flashback)
- Donalbain (Only in flashback)
- Hedy Wolfe (Only in flashback)
- Reed Richards (Only in flashback)
- Sue Storm (Only in flashback)
- Ben Grimm (Only in flashback)
- Johnny Storm (In a photograph only)
- Daredevil (In a photograph only)
- Ben Green (First appearance)
- Phyliss Green (First appearance)
- Centerville (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- New York State
- Tombstone, Arizona (1873)
- Cat Suit
- Iron Man Armor MK IV
- Hawkeye's Bow
- Captain America's Shield
- Doctor Spectrum's Power Prism
Synopsis for "Claws!"Edit
At the Brand Corporation complex, the five Avengers, accompanied by Patsy Walker, who had been captured by the Squadron Supreme, have broken free, but their movements are monitored by Hugh Jones, head of Brand's parent conglomerate, Roxxon Oil, and his security chief. Patsy's ex-husband, Colonel Buzz Baxter. Attacked by guided missiles. Iron Man, Captain America, and Patsy take refuge in a storage area, where they find the costume once worn by the masked heroine called the Cat Inspired, Pat dons the outfit and takes on the identity of the Hellcat. The trio is rejoined by the Vision, the Scarlet Witch, and the Beast, but then the Squadron Supreme attacks once more. When the police arrive to investigate the disturbance, Hugh Jones presses a button, and Avengers and Squadron alike are transported to the Squadron's alternate Earth.
- This issue contains a letters page, Avengers Assemble. Letters are published from Bruce Walters, Mark Caldwell, Peter B. Gillis, Mary Jo Duffy, Benjamin M. Yalow, and Danny Tyres.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|