Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "The Reality Problem!"Edit
- Goliath (Hank Pym) (Only in flashback)
- Star Stalker (Only in flashback)
- Kang (Only in flashback)
- Immortus (Behind the scenes)
- Iron Man Armor MK IV
- Hawkeye's Bow
- Crimson Dynamo Armor Mark III
- Titanium Man Armor (Bullski's)
Synopsis for "The Reality Problem!"Edit
Following the events of Giant Size Avengers #2 the Avengers have taken the body of the Swordsman and brought it to Viet Nam to be buried in the ruins of the Priests of Pama. There the group runs into three of their old foes: Radioactive Man, Titanium Man, and the Crimson Dynamo, who have been brought together by the Vietnamese government to form a supergroup called the Titanic Three. Battling the three villains, Iron Man and Thor come to blows over the politics of the Titanic Three's status as a hero group. However, the two groups eventually agree to leave each other alone unless the Avengers cause more trouble.
A costumed crook named the Slasher gets wind of this, and uses tensions and his own diamond theft to trick the Titanic Three into attacking the Avengers once more. The two groups clash until it becomes apparent that Slasher was the real jewel thief, and the Titanic Three leaves his fate to the Avengers before departing.
- This issue contains a letters page, Avengers Assemble!. Letters are published from Neal Meyer, Chuck Mabry, Kevin Bosley, Hector Randis Spartan, and Denise Gilmer.
- This issue contains a Series "A" Marvel Value Stamp: #96 - Dr. Octopus.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references below for info. 
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
The Unoffical Marvel Value Stamps Site 
|Like this? Let us know!|