Appearing in "The Red Supremacy: Chapter 3 - Good News for Bad People"Edit
- Magneto's Super-Villain Group (Disbands)
- Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr) (Leaves team)
- Deadpool (Wade Wilson) (Leaves team)
- Hobgoblin (Roderick Kingsley) (Leaves team)
- Carnage (Cletus Kasady) (Leaves team)
- Sabretooth (Victor Creed) (Leaves team)
- Jack O'Lantern (Leaves team)
- Absorbing Man (Carl Creel) (Leaves team)
- Amora the Enchantress (Leaves team)
- Doctor Doom (Victor von Doom) (Leaves team)
- Loki (Leaves team)
- Mystique (Raven Darkhölme) (Impersonates Captain America) (Leaves team)
- Quentin Quire
- Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange)
- Avengers Unity Division
- X-Men (New Charles Xavier School)
- Steve Rogers
- Queen Medusa
- Luke Cage
- Iron Fist (Danny Rand)
- Nomad (Ian Rogers)
- Charles Xavier's conciousness (Briefly controlling Red Onslaughts' body)
- Iron Man Armor Model 42
- Carnage Symbiote
- Punpkin Bombs
- Absorbing Man's Ball and Chain
- Magneto's Helmet
- Doctor Doom's Armor
- Cloak of Levitation
- Eye of Agamatto
- Captain America's Shield
- Falcon's Wings
- Hawkeye's Bow and Trick Arrows
- Black Widow's Gauntlets
- Nova's Helmet
Synopsis for "The Red Supremacy: Chapter 3 - Good News for Bad People"Edit
The villains managed to defeat one of the Sentinels, which allowed the heroes trapped inside to break free. Doctor Doom and the Scarlet Witch attempted to cast the inversion spell again, and the Red Skull was knocked unconscious and reverted from his Red Onslaught form. The other Sentinel was defeated afterwards, freeing the heroes inside, but not before the villains had left the scene. Before the Skull could wake up to reveal whether Charles Xavier was now in control or not, as the X-Men wanted, the Avengers decided to be cautious and take the Red Skull to Stark Tower. This caused Havok to resign from the Unity Division and side with the now-unified two teams of X-Men and his brother, with whom he reconciled.
- No special notes.
ACT I: THE RED SUPREMACY
• With the heroes lost, the world’s fate lies in the hands of the vilest syndicate known to man.
• Scarlet Witch is forced to join Dr. Doom, the man who unleashed her power to cause M-Day, or she will watch those she loves most die.
• The return of one of the Marvel Universe’s great villains!
• An Avenger quits, a heart is broken, and the world as we know it is gone.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|