Appearing in "The Red Supremacy: Chapter 2 - Theme to a Desperate Scene"Edit
- Avengers Unity Division
- She-Hulk (Jen Walters)
- Quentin Quire
- Magneto's Super-Villain Group (First appearance)
- Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr)
- Doctor Doom (Victor von Doom) (Cameo)
- Mystique (Raven Darkholme (Cameo)
- Sabretooth (Victor Creed) (Cameo)
- Loki (Cameo)
- Deadpool (Wade Wilson) (Cameo)
- Enchantress (Amora) (Cameo)
- Hobgoblin (Roderick Kingsley) (Cameo)
- Carnage (Cletus Kasady) (Cameo)
- Jack O'Lantern (Cameo)
- Absorbing Man (Carl Creel) (Cameo)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers)
- Iron Man Armor Model 42
- Captain America's Shield
- Falcon's Wings
- Cloak of Levitation
- Eye of Agamatto
- Magneto's Helmet
- Nova's Helmet
- Carnage Symbiote (Cameo)
- Doctor Doom's Armor (Cameo)
- Gram (Cameo)
- Goblin Glider (Cameo)
Synopsis for "The Red Supremacy: Chapter 2 - Theme to a Desperate Scene"Edit
With the appearance of the Stark Sentinels, the tide of the battle was quickly turned to the Red Onslaught's favor. Using their opponents' own strengths against themselves, the Sentinels countered the heroes, bathing them in Pym Particles to shrink them and hold them prisoner. Rogue came up with a plan to defeat the Red Skull, proposing that Doctor Strange and the Scarlet Witch cast a spell to invert the axis of Red Skull's brain and bring out the fragment of Charles Xavier to defeat Onslaught. The plan didn't work due to Nova's inexperience, and the Scarlet Witch and Doctor Strange were targeted and captured by the Sentinels before they could cast the spell. As Magneto fled from the battle, the heroes hid in Genosha, hidden with the help of Quentin Quire. After coming to, Iron Man organized a last attempt to defeat the Sentinels, but failed and was left the last one standing. The Red Skull told him he had seen into his mind, and that he was a sociopath fueled by competition, but his boast is interrupted by the return of Magneto. Magneto is accompanied by a group of villains he had recruited to fight the Sentinels, as the robots were not able to properly counter villains as well as heroes.
ACT I: THE RED SUPREMACY
• The heroes of the Marvel Universe storm the beaches of Red Skull’s Genoshian Reeducation camps. What they discover within will lead to a bleak new era.
• The revelation of Tony Stark’s dark secret promises to shatter the fragile alliance between A and X.
• The all-new Captain America pays a terrible price.
• Nova’s attempt at solving the crisis leads to disaster.
• Magneto betrays his alliance to join an army of evil.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|