Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- But we really did something good here. Something lasting. How many people can claim that...?
- -- Giant-Man
Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- Quicksilver (Pietro Maximoff)
- Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff)
- Giant-Man (Henry Pym)
- Ted Bails (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
Synopsis for the 1st StoryEdit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The press is led to believe that this is the first meeting between Tony Stark and the brother and sister combination of Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch. However, they had held a much less publicized meeting in London last issue.
- All of the events and information from this issue is immeresed in the events of Avengers #16.
- Originally Captain America leaped from the hood of his car over the crowd at Avengers Mansion to enter the building. In this issue, Cap and Rick Jones uses a secret underground entrance to gain access.
- Iron Man is correctly shown in his Iron Man Armor MK IV armor. The upgrade is quite incredible as he used a rotary dial phone device in Avengers #15. He is shown now voice linked to Stark Industries while airborne.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Vol 1 8 on the forums
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|