- When you talk to the cops about this, tell 'em Hawkeye was the good guy willya? I don't need anymore bad press.
- -- Hawkeye
Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
Synopsis for the 1st StoryEdit
Hawkeye, trying to reform from his criminal past, rescues and strikes up a friendship with Edwin Jarvis. The Avengers are thrown into turmoil when the Wasp is critically injured battling Count Nefaria. This causes Giant-Man to question if he wants to continue this life of adventure. All are relieved that the Wasp survives. Our story closes, with Zemo invading the mansion while the Avengers are away overcoming Edwin Jarvis and capturing Rick Jones. To be continued...
New Information From This Issue
- Beginning this issue, The interaction and friendship of Hawkeye and Edwin Jarvis (Earth-616) prior to the Marksman joining the team in Avengers #16 is revealed.
- In this series, Zemo invades the mansion while the Avengers are away and kidnaps Rick Jones. In Avengers #15, during a regular meeting of the Avengers, Zemo pulls Rick skyward with a tractor beam into his fast moving and heavily armed air ship and escapes.
- In this issue, Henry Pym first voices his desire to leave the team. In Avengers #16, it is Janet van Dyne who tells a somewhat surprised Pym that she wants to leave the team.
- Hawkeye attacked Iron Man originally between Avengers #12 and Avengers #13. In order to mesh with new information revealed in this issue, Hawkeye's latest attack of Iron Man must be pushed back to an earlier date.
- Sequence I (Hawkeye's rescue of Edwin Jarvis and his mother) takes place prior to Avengers #13 and after Tales of Suspense #64. This does not fit into a neat timeline, so readers can assume that some of these adventures were originally detailed out of sequence.
- Sequence II (The Avengers battle Count Nefaria) takes place during Avengers #13.
- The Wasp's injury and subsequent precarious recovery occurs at the end of Avengers #13 and is the primary plot of Avengers #14.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Vol 1 5 on the forums
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|