- The rest of you Avengers... Assemble.
Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- General Paul Wallace
Synopsis for the 1st StoryEdit
Captain America tells the Avengers the story of how Bucky Barnes died when he and Cap went up against Zemo during the War. Iron Man gives General Wallace the Avengers' answer to the offer of becoming part of the military and then goes to investigate an unidentified spacecraft. Captain America gives an interview for Stars and Stripes about what being an Avenger is all about. The Avengers engage Kang The Conqueror in an extended battle. Thor has a heart-to-heart talk with Captain America about revenge.
- This eight issue limited series explores previously between and behind the scenes events during the early days of The Avengers. Avengers:EMH #4 deals with events surrounding Avengers #8.
New Information From This Issue
- Thor is seen somewhat encouraging Captain America to take his vengeance on his long time enemy Heinrich Zemo. In their next encounter, Zemo will soon be slain in a battle with Captain America.
- Captain America now has the distinction of first uttering the team's battlecry "Avengers Assemble". Previously, the mighty Thor was thought to first utter it in Avengers #10.
- 1st sequence (The team recovering in the Mansion) of this issue take place after Avengers #6
- 2nd sequence (Battle with Kang) takes place during Avengers #8
- Kang the Conqueror first appeared in Avengers V1 #8 July 1964.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Vol 1 4 on the forums
- Avengers Volume 1 Issue 8 by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|