Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
Synopsis for the 1st StoryEdit
Third in the second volume of a series that attempts to catalogue every comic published by Marvel Comics.
- Details Avengers #80-116, Avengers Special #3-5, Captain America Comics #10-13, Captain America #159-186, Giant-Size Captain America #1, Thor #145-191, Tales of Asgard #1, and Thor Special #3-4
- Each issue contains a list of appearances along with the last and next appearances of characters, items, and locations (both chronologically and by publication date) along with a brief description of any flashbacks and a brief synopsis for the issue along with any pertinent notes and a full credits list for each story.
- The chronicle of the Marvel Universe returns as the All-New Official Index to the Marvel Universe delves into the history of three more of Marvel’s most enduring titles! Return with us to the Silver and Golden Ages as we launch our coverage of the Avengers (from AVENGERS #111), Thor (from THOR #161), and Captain America (from both CAPTAIN AMERICA #207 and 1941’s CAPTAIN AMERICA COMICS #11). Watch the Marvel universe’s history unfold month by month as each issue provides synopses for dozens of individual comics, including back-up strips, introducing the characters, teams, places and equipment that appeared within, providing vital information about first appearances, where they last showed up and where they appeared next!
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers, Thor & Captain America: Official Index to the Marvel Universe Vol 1 3 on the forums
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|