Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Australia is a continent comprising (in order of size) the Australian mainland, New Guinea, Tasmania, and intervening islands, all of which sit on the same continental shelf. These landmasses are separated by seas overlying the continental shelf — the Arafura Sea and Torres Strait between Australia and New Guinea, and Bass Strait between mainland Australia and Tasmania.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Australia (Continent)
- Media Australia (Continent) was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Australia (Continent)
- Images related to Australia (Continent)
- Marvel Staff members who were born in Australia (Continent)
Links and References