Aunt May and Uncle Ben were an apparently retired couple who lived in a house by the sea with their wheelchair bound 'niece', Linda Brown. May, however, was prone to sleepwalking, and when Linda too began to be restless at night, May became worried that they had kept the girl for too long. Linda Brown was eventually drawn by a compulsion to return to the Ocean, May and Ben's adoptive niece having actually been a mermaid. It was strongly implied that Aunt May had known this all along.
- Aunt May appeared in Strange Tales #97 some months before her namesake, May Parker debuted in the first Spider-Man story in Amazing Fantasy #15. The two women are pretty much identical, though it seems impossible to reconcile their histories or those of their respective corresponding "Uncle Ben's".
- 1 Appearances of Aunt May (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Aunt May (Earth-616)
- Media Aunt May (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Aunt May (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Aunt May (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Aunt May (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|