Located within the Forest Hills community of Queens, this house once was the hiding place of the fortune of 1930s era gangster Dutch Malone. Ben and May Parker were living in the house with their nephew when a Burglar tried to retrieve the fortune, long since destroyed by silverfish. It was recently put on the market following May marrying to J. Jonah Jameson Sr. and their decision to move to Boston for their own safety following numerous threats to them and the rest of their family.
In Earth-92131, statues which once belonged to the Six American Warriors were hidden in the basement of the house by Ben Parker on behalf of Keen Marlow. After his parents died, Peter Parker was also brought up in the house, which was left to May Parker after Ben was killed. Years later, S.H.I.E.L.D. were forced to interfere when May considered selling the house, and sent Marlow, now working for them, to retrieve the statues.
- This house exists in the real-world as well. Its owners have the same surname as Parker's in the comics.
- Appearances of Aunt May's House
- Minor Appearances of Aunt May's House
- Media Aunt May's House was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Aunt May's House
- Images related to Aunt May's House
- Marvel Staff members who were born in Aunt May's House