As their name suggests, Atlantean Whale Ships were submarines, molded after the form of a whale. They were ideal for sneak attacks against opposing naval vessels. From a distance, they looked no different than a normal whale, making them the perfect Trojan Horses. Whale Ships often worked in tandem with the Atlantean Shark Ships, which shared nearly the same purpose and functionality. In the Spring of 1941, Prince Namor, the Sub-Mariner led a group of Whale Ships against a fleet of German Nazi U-boats.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Atlantean Whale Ship's Appearances
- Atlantean Whale Ship's Minor Appearances
- Media Atlantean Whale Ship Mentions
- Vehicle Gallery: Atlantean Whale Ship
- Images that include Atlantean Whale Ship
Links and References