As their name suggests, Atlantean Shark Ships were submarines, molded after the form of a great white shark. They were ideal for sneak attacks against opposing naval vessels. Shark Ships often worked in tandem with the Atlantean Whale Ships, which shared nearly the same purpose and functionality. Shark Ships were smaller than Whale Ships however, and comprised a smaller crew compliment. In the Spring of 1941, Prince Namor, the Sub-Mariner led a group of Shark Ships against a fleet of German Nazi U-boats.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Atlantean Shark Ship's Appearances
- Atlantean Shark Ship's Minor Appearances
- Media Atlantean Shark Ship Mentions
- Vehicle Gallery: Atlantean Shark Ship
- Images that include Atlantean Shark Ship
Links and References