Warning! This comic has a very recent publication date and the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
- There is something about the way the X-Men fight. Their history together -- all those victories, defeats, secrets, lies, betrayals, love and hate -- it makes them something only they can be. They fight for themselves, and for us, but also for what they are. Every battle is a statement. We are mutantkind. Look how beautiful we are.
Appearing in "Act I: Life of X, Part Six"Edit
- Archangel (Warren Worthington III)
- Psylocke (Betsy Braddock)
- Mystique (Raven Darkhölme)
- Rogue (Anna Marie)
- Fantomex (Jean-Phillipe) (Mind transferred to the Astral Plane)
- Gambit (Remy LeBeau) (Freed from the Shadow King's possession)
- Logan (Freed from the Shadow King's possession)
- Shadow King (Psychic projection) (Apparent death)
- Ministry of Defence
- Numerous unnamed Londoners (Afflicted by the Shadow King's psychic infection)
- Bishop (Lucas Bishop) (Afflicted by the Shadow King's psychic infection)
- X-Men (Referenced)
- Weapon Plus (Mentioned)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
Races and Species:
- Astral Plane
- Hell (Invoked)
LIFE OF X CONCLUSION!
• We are trapped in the SHADOW KING’s web. All strands have led here.
• We have seen sacrifice, battle, manipulation, lies and the darkest truths. Now, at last, CHARLES XAVIER and his X-Men will save one world and lose another.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|