- No, Warren! Don't you see? All of this would just have been the start if you hadn't saved me. And if he took me, he can take others. Jean, the Cuckoos, Quentin, Emma Frost. Any one of them is like a psychic nuke, and he's going after them right now. I saw what he's planning. If he gets any of them... if he gets out...
- -- Psylocke
Appearing in "Act I: Life of X, Part One"Edit
- Psylocke (Betsy Braddock)
- Bishop (Lucas Bishop)
- Angel (Warren Worthington III) (As Archangel in vision)
- Gambit (Remy LeBeau)
- Fantomex (Jean-Phillipe)
- Rogue (Anna Marie)
- Shadow King (Psychic projection)
- Unnamed psychics (Only appearance; death)
- Numerous unnamed Londoners
- Dora (a librarian) (First appearance)
- Apocalypse (En Sabah Nur) (Referenced)
- Ministry of Defence (First appearance) (Unnamed)
- X-Men (Wastelands) (Mentioned)
- X-Men (Prime Marvel Universe) (Mentioned)
- Amahl Farouk (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Jean Grey (Mentioned)
- Stepford Cuckoos (Mentioned)
- Quentin Quire (Mentioned)
- Emma Frost (Mentioned)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Charles Xavier (Psychic projection)
Races and Species:
- Prime Marvel Universe
- Forever Yesterday (Referenced)
- Wastelands (Mentioned)
- Inhumans vs. X-Men (Mentioned)
ONLY THE X-MEN CAN SAVE US!
An ancient evil is attacking the world’s most powerful minds. It will have them by the time you finish this sentence, and a moment later, it will have us all. A band of X-MEN discovers the truth behind the threat, but there is no time left. PSYLOCKE, OLD MAN LOGAN, BISHOP, ARCHANGEL, FANTOMEX, ROGUE and GAMBIT will attempt to save a world that hates and fears them. Why? BECAUSE THEY ARE THE X-MEN.
From blockbuster writer CHARLES SOULE and joined by a roster of superstar artists beginning with JIM CHEUNG.
ASTONISHING X-MEN. It’s the X-book you need.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|