- Hank is a genius, and terribly good with people. Warren looked like a god. And Xavier picks you? To lead. Why? Because you had nothing else.
- -- Emma Frost
Appearing in "Torn (Part 2)"Edit
- Xavier Institute student body
- Phoenix (Jean Grey-Summers) (Dream)
- Professor X (Charles Xavier) (Only in flashback)
- Angel (Warren Worthington III) (Mentioned)
- Black Bolt (Blackagar Boltagon) (Only in flashback)
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Only in flashback)
- Mister Fantastic (Dr. Reed Richards) (Only in flashback)
- Storm (Ororo Munroe) (Only in flashback)
- Alex Summers (Only in flashback)
- Ord (Mentioned)
- New York
- Bug Room
- Alaska (Only in flashback)
- Earth Orbit
Synopsis for "Torn (Part 2)"Edit
The book opens on a younger Scott with Jean Grey, discussing him seeing without the visor. It is then revealed to be Emma messing with him, who then taunts him with his obsession with Jean over Emma. She begins to kiss him when we see that Scott looks like Wolverine. Angry with Emma, he attacks her when she tells him that he doesn't have any claws. Elsewhere, Kitty phases through the ceiling into the rec room, completely naked and rushes back up to her bedroom where she is greeted by Colossus. Back with Emma and Scott, Emma confronts Scott about the truth behind his leadership of the X-men. She tells him that he constantly doubted himself because he felt he lacked control over his power. She then invites him to 'the bug room'. Up at the Peak, the agents discuss the destruction of the Breakworld and it's people's predictions. Agent Brand is shown a file containing 'the destroyer of worlds'. The next morning, Kitty and Colossus meet Wolverine in the kitchen. He sniffs and, smelling that they have had sex, says "'Bout time". In Beast's lab, he is ambushed by Cassandra Nova. Meanwhile, in his bedroom, Scott is apparently unconscious, eyes wide open, thereby showing that he has lost his powers.
- No special notes.
- This issue marks the first time Colossus and Kitty consummated their relationship.
- Cyclops loses the use of his powers.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|