Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Astonishing X-Men, Volume 2
- The X-Men battle Apocalypse's latest Horseman, Death, as they attempt to save the lives of the mysterious Mannites.
- The second limited series to bear the title Astonishing X-Men was published in 1999 and occurred during The Shattering storyline. In this series, most of the regular X-Men leave the team over a conflict with Professor X. The three-issue series, written by Howard Mackie and illustrated by Brandon Peterson, featured an interim team consisting of Wolverine, Phoenix, Cyclops, Archangel, Cable and Nate Grey.
- This team protects the Mannites, a group of super powered, genetically engineered children from Death, a horseman of Apocalypse. Wolverine is apparently murdered by Death in the final pages of the series. However, it was later revealed that "Death" was actually a mind controlled Wolverine, and that the "Wolverine" who was killed was an impostor, a shapeshifting Skrull.
- Uncanny X-Men
- Back to Astonishing X-Men
- Back to X-Men
- Full list of comics from this series that are in the database.