Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Tomorrow, as you say, this world might have to die... please, give me tonight to say good-bye to my son.
- -- Magneto
Appearing in "No Exit"Edit
- The X-Men
- Apocalypse (En Sabah Nur) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Holocaust (Nemesis) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Unnamed humans
- Iron Fist (First appearance) - (Cameo)
- Several of Apocalypse's probes
Synopsis for "No Exit"Edit
Rogue stands in a crowd of fleeing humans. They are in Chicago and above the humans on the streets are an incalculable number of probes. They are sent in to scare the humans and calculate how many humans are going to be culled by Apocalypse. Sunfire looks on and remembers the horror of his own countrymen being slain by Apocalypse's cullings in Japan.
At the X-Mansion, Magneto holds his son and realizes that he is one of the lives that will be lost if they are going to correct this alternate reality. Bishop looks on and apologizes but says that it must be done.
Apocalypse watches the videos from Maine of the X-Men helping evacuate humans using Sentinels from the Human High Council. He is enraged by Abyss' allowing this to have happened. He yells at Rex to find the X-Mansion soon. Rex appears to have located it in Westchester County, New York. Apocalypse prepares to greet Magneto himself.
In Chicago, Sabretooth looks out on the city with Blink. He tells her that he is going after Holocaust to settle an old score. He tells Blink that he needs for her to teleport him to Holocaust and then when Holocaust takes him out Blink will need to take out Holocaust. Rogue steps in and says she will not watch him waste his life. Blink phases her and then teleports Sabretooth and Wild Child off to meet Holocaust in Indianapolis. Sabretooth arrives and wakes up Wild Child. Holocaust arrives shortly and announces to them both that he is planning on building a huge number of Infinite soldiers in the factory in Indianapolis. Wild Child laughs and takes this new information back to Chicago. Sabretooth fights Holocaust and manages to break his outer shell. This does not seem to stop Holocaust and he captures Sabretooth.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
- X-Men: Alpha - for events leading to the current storyline.
- X-Men Chronicles #1 - Holocaust kills Magneto's daughter.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- X-Men at Wikipedia
- X-Men at Marvel Subscriptions
- X-Men series index at Comicbookdb.com
- X-Men series index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- X-Men series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 08/23/2010
|Like this? Let us know!|