Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Waves are but water. Wind but air. And though lightning be fire...yet it must answer thunder's call.
- -- Thor
Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- Thor (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Unnamed vikings (Only in flashback)
- Odin (Mentioned)
- Njöda, Goddess of Chance (Mentioned)
- Dwarf King (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Asgardians (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Humans (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Ferret (Mentioned)
- Solar System (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Black Galaxy (Mentioned)
Synopsis for the 1st StoryEdit
Thor is in Manhattan dealing with storms that are disrupting everything, until he is contacted by Heimdall. Heimdall tells him that there is an object hurtling through space towards Earth which is causing the atmospheric disturbances. Thor then flies out and discovers that the object is in fact Ego the Living Planet.
As Thor is about to stop Ego, he is interrupted by the Stranger who tells Thor that he cannot be allowed to interrupt Ego's destiny. When Thor wants to know why not, the Stranger blasts him and tells Thor that Ego is his creation.
- No special notes.
- “Waves are but water, wind but air. And though lightning be fire… IT MUST ANSWER THUNDER’S CALL.” The God of Thunder finds himself battling a mysterious surge of natural catastrophes— hurricanes, tidal waves, earthquakes. At first, the Son of Odin suspects Zephyr, immortal mistress of the winds, but soon he finds that the climactic upheaval must be attributed to a much larger force… EGO, THE LIVING PLANET! From ROBERT RODI and MIKE CHOI! Spinning out of the destruction of Asgard, ASTONISHING THOR is an out-of-this-world adventure—where the entire universe hangs in the balance!
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|