Appearing in "The Legion of Losers!"Edit
- Kraven the Hunter II (Alyosha Kravinoff)
- Jack O'Lantern
- Legion of Losers (Only Appearance)
Synopsis for "The Legion of Losers!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in "The Chump, The Challenge and The Champion!"Edit
- Daily Bugle
- Glenn (First appearance)
- Mark (First appearance)
- X-Man (Nate Grey)
- Herb (First appearance)
- Marla Madison
- Martha Robertson
- Phil Urich
- Meredith Campbell
- Professor Mark Howard
- Paul Stacy
- True Believers
- Master Zei (First appearance)
- Anita Dillon (Only in flashback)
- Norma Lynn (Only in flashback)
- Jonathan Dillon (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "The Chump, The Challenge and The Champion!"Edit
Spider-Man is determined to avenge his humiliation by Electro, who is proving far more of a headache to the Rose than the boon he had hoped. Peter's increasing headaches and constant aspirin-popping aggravate his ulcer while Joe and Martha Robertson argue about the dangers of his job. Electro, tired of being put down, concocts a plan to blackmail the city with an electrical bomb. Spidey recruits X-Man to help against Electro. Rose hires Master Zei & the True Believers and sends an anonymous note to the Bugle telling Spidey where to find Electro. Spidey, in a new insulated suit, and X-Man confront Electro at Con Ed's central switching generator. The True Believers snatch a body from Cypress Hills cemetery. Angered by the battle, Electro decides to blow up the five boroughs. Spidey interferes when Electro taps into the electrical force causing him to overload. Spidey tries to save him but Electro, having learned his foe is hung up on responsibility, chooses to instill guilt by intentionally falling into the East River where he explodes. Elsewhere, Dr. Octopus learns that grave robbers stole Otto Octavius' body.
This is a UK title that features reprints of American Spider-Man titles.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Astonishing Spider-Man Vol 1 69 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Astonishing Spider-Man series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks