Appearing in "Who Did Spider-Man Murder?"Edit
- Spider-Man (Ben Reilly) (Main story and flashback) (As Scarlet Spider in flashback)
- Peter Parker (Main story and flashback) (As Spider-Man in flashback)
- Daily Bugle
- Mary Jane Watson-Parker
- Beetle (Abe Jenkins)
- Shocker (Herman Schultz)
- Jack O'Lantern (Steve Levins)
- Scorpia (Elaine Coll)
- Boomerang (Fred Myers)
- The Pro
- Spider-Skeleton (Mentioned)
- Kaine (Mentioned)
- Spider-Skeleton (Only in flashback)
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- Giant-Man (Hank Pym) (Only in flashback)
- Dr. Shyam Holkar (Only appearance)
- NYPD (Cameo)
- Detective Mason (Only appearance)
- New York City
Synopsis for "Who Did Spider-Man Murder?"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in "Switch Witch"Edit
- Xandu's dimension
- New York City
Synopsis for "Switch Witch"Edit
Xandu recovers the Wand of Watoomb, uses it to revive Melinda's body minus her soul, then abducts the Scarlet Witch so that her soul can fill the void. With Wanda's body now a soulless servant, Xandu has her draw Spider-Man into his dimension so his death can serve as the entertainment for his wedding to Melinda/Wanda. Without her powers in Melinda's body, Wanda is unable to fight back, but then the soul of Melinda appears and returns her to her own body. Melinda pleads with Xandu that his methods aren't right and that if he wishes to be with her, he should join her in the afterlife, but Xandu doesn't trust her, believing that she wants revenge for him killing her. Melinda, Wanda, and Spider-Man then escape to their own dimension, leaving Xandu to face the spirits of death that Melinda's resurrection robbed.
This is a UK title that features reprints of American Spider-Man titles.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Astonishing Spider-Man Vol 1 43 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Astonishing Spider-Man series
Links and ReferencesEdit