Allegedly, according to the ancient Zoroastrian lore, Ahura Mazda, the creator god, emerged from the personification of infinite time, Zurvan. A wise and benevolent representing truth, order and justice, Ahura Mazda started populating his domain with life. His birth was soon followed in the one of his twisted mirror image and antithesis, Ahriman, who personified deceit and chaos. Ahriman rejected the peace offerings of Ahura Mazda and tried to kill the life who had been imbued in his domain. After a prolonged battle, narrowly overcame and banished him to the Nether Realms.
Banished, Ahmriman created the Divs, demonic gods with the sole purpose of opposing the Yazatas. Since then, the two groups have waged an endless war against each often, often using mortals as pawn in attempt to gain the upper hand.
The Yazatas ended up being worshiped on Earth in the Persian/Iranian plateau, as well as in Central Asia and India, from 1000 BC into modern days. The nexus between Earth and Elysium was indeed located on Mount Damavand in the Alborz Mountains and at Naqsh-e Rustam (within modern-day Iran).
Presumably all of the Yazatas' powers.
As all male Yazatas, Asha can presumably lift about 25 tons.
- 1 Appearances of Asha (Yazata) (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Asha (Yazata) (Earth-616)
- Media Asha (Yazata) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Asha (Yazata) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Asha (Yazata) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Asha (Yazata) (Earth-616)
- [http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/yazatas.htm Asha
at the Marvel Appendix]
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|