Asgard on Earth
With Thor's return to Earth after the events of Ragnarok, he also recreated the capital city of Asgard on Earth itself, specifically on a piece of land outside Broxton, a small city west of Oklahoma City that he purchased for a flatbed truck of gold. Using the Odin-Force, Thor raised it up above the ground. It remained floating as Thor went to gather the Asgardians.
During the Siege of Asgard, its inhabitants battled to defend it against Norman Osborn and his forces. Many were killed in the battle, and in the end it was destroyed by the Void, who sent it crashing down to the ground. In the aftermath, an alliance between the Avengers and Asgardians was made. Tony Stark made plans to rebuild Asgard.
In order to prepare the Asgardians for the battle against the Serpent, Odin remade the City of Asgard in the realm. When the Serpent was defeated, he banished all others from the realm, remaining there alone with his dead brother. He appointed Idunn, Gaea and Frigga, collectively the All-Mother, to lead the fallen Asgard which was on Earth. The fallen Asgard under the leadership of the All-Mother would be later rebuilt into Asgardia.
- Apparently, Asgard in the past was powered by the cosmic defecation of a "Cosmic Baby" which was summoned by Deadpool by putting together the pieces of a "cosmic puzzle."
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Asgard (City)
- Minor Appearances of Asgard (City)
- Media Asgard (City) was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Asgard (City)
- Images related to Asgard (City)
- Marvel Staff members who were born in Asgard (City)