Aida was the first Life-Model Decoy created by Dr. Holden Radcliffe, based on a previous S.H.I.E.L.D. project, with the help of Leo Fitz. She was subsequently given a body based on the form of a female human.
Fitz first encountered the completed Aida when he visited Dr. Radcliffe's lab. While getting answers from Aida about what the LMD could do, Fitz advised Dr. Radcliffe not to reveal the truth about their work as the the LMDs were not ready to be shown to S.H.I.E.L.D. yet. Aida was used to read the Darkhold, due to her artificial mind being more capable than that of a human and immune to the book's ability to corrupt its user. Aida used the information from the book to build a portal that Fitz and Coulson used to cross through to come back to their dimension after being trapped in another one.
- Synthetic Physiology: Aida transferred her consciousness from her android body to a biological human body created from technology derived from the ancient Book of Spells called the Darkhold. She attained free will and emotions as well as some superhuman capabilities taken from Inhumans analyzed and dissected within the Framework, such as Gordon and Lincoln Campbell.
- Accelerated Healing: She has regenerative abilities, similar to the Extremis Virus, as she healed form ballistic wounds in mere seconds with wounded areas glowing like the Extremis regeneration process.
- Teleportation: She can teleport across vast distances and even take others across vast distances via teleportation.
- Electricity Manipulation: She can fire beats of electricity and even short circuit a Containment Module to escape.
- Superhuman Strength: She also has enhanced physical strength, being able to kill a human being with tremendous ease.
- Amanda Rea voices Aida in the Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. episode Ascension. As of Season 4, Aida is portrayed by Mallory Jansen.
- 20 Appearances of Artificially Intelligent Digital Assistant (Earth-199999)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Artificially Intelligent Digital Assistant (Earth-199999)
- Media Artificially Intelligent Digital Assistant (Earth-199999) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Artificially Intelligent Digital Assistant (Earth-199999)
- 3 Quotations by or about Artificially Intelligent Digital Assistant (Earth-199999)
- Character Gallery: Artificially Intelligent Digital Assistant (Earth-199999)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|