The Arsenal robots were a doomsday scenario fail-safe built by Howard Stark -- if the United States were invaded by the Axis in WWII, the robots would emerge. A couple of teenage hackers looking into older mainframes accidentally awakened them. Peter Parker (Earth-616) was the first hero on the scene, and was joined by Iron Man. Stark was able to convince the Arsenal mainframe to trigger a self-destruct.
Its functions aside from enhancing the Modular Armor were unknown. It seemed much like the earlier Hulkbuster add-on and may simply have been an upgrade.
- Appearances of Arsenalbuster Armor
- Minor Appearances of Arsenalbuster Armor
- Media Arsenalbuster Armor was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Arsenalbuster Armor
- Item Gallery: Arsenalbuster Armor