Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Armageddon was artificially created by Apocalypse through the genetic material of Apocalypse himself and Jean Grey as his ultimate weapon. Ironically, he rejected Apocalypse's methods and instead joined his worst enemies, the Professor W's X-Men. He helped the X-Men destroy his father.
Although he joined the X-Men, he never felt as though he fit in with them. Nightcrawler assured him his place was with the X-Men. He even helped the X-Men defeat the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants led by Cyclops.
- 3 Appearances of Armageddon (Earth-2182)
- Media Armageddon (Earth-2182) was Mentioned in
- 6 Images featuring Armageddon (Earth-2182)
- Quotations by or about Armageddon (Earth-2182)
- Character Gallery: Armageddon (Earth-2182)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|