|Base Of Operations||Morlock Tunnels, New York City|
|Place of Death||Neverland|
|Creators||Louise Simonson, June Brigman|
|First Appearance||Appearance of Death|
Presumably a homeless runaway, Ape was one of the first Morlocks organized by Callisto. Ape had developed a strong friendship with fellow Morlock, Tar Baby. More recently, Ape was captured by mutants working on behalf of the latest Weapon X program. Unbeknownst to his captors, Ape was ultimately imprisoned in the mutant internment camp dubbed Neverland. Here, mutants were rendered powerless and if potentially dangerous to remain alive, were sentenced to death. Ape was seen among those first to die under the program.
- Object Metamorph: Was able to change his shape to mimic that of other objects, human characteristics and stretch his body like elastic.
- 16 Appearances of Ape (Morlock) (Earth-616)
- Media Ape (Morlock) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Ape (Morlock) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Ape (Morlock) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Ape (Morlock) (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Ape (Morlock) (Earth-616)
- Danny Wall's Unofficial Handbook to the Marvel Universe
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|