Iron Maiden - Antoinette "Toni" Stark a former S.H.I.E.L.D. agent and the sister of Tony Stark. Also the current owner of Stark Industries. Unlike her brother, Toni has made her identity public and opened defense contracts with the U.S. military.
While both without natural enhanced abilities the majority of her special powers does come from her powered armor.
Armored Power Suit
- She is referred to as "ironbitch" by the Wasp in the first issue of the series when she is nearly clipped by Stark as she returns from an unrevealed location/mission (this was changed when the book was printed for children to "ironpest").
- She also appears with a large mecha attachment to her suit which design is attributed to the RX-78GP03 Gundam Dendrobium from the anime Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory.
- Revealed in the final issue of the first volume to share a loving bond with Bruce Banner.
- Ascends to another plane of existence at the conclusion with Bruce.
- 2 Appearances of Antoinette Stark (Earth-2301)
- Media Antoinette Stark (Earth-2301) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Antoinette Stark (Earth-2301)
- Quotations by or about Antoinette Stark (Earth-2301)
- Character Gallery: Antoinette Stark (Earth-2301)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|