Tony Stark created this armor when he heard rumors of giant alien robots hiding out on Earth. It was Transformer-sized and made specifically for combat with them. The armor wasn't fully combat-ready at the time it saw action. It had severe energy management issues. Specifically, it was extremely energy intensive and ran low on power quickly. Additionally, it was prone to overload if power was supplied from an outside source. Nevertheless, it served Iron Man well in his confrontation with Decepticons, but was ultimately beheaded by Megatron. Iron Man then exited the over-sized suit and continued combat in his Extremis Armor.
After the battle, Tony Stark began designing the next Anti-Transformer Armor wondering if it could be made even bigger.
- 4 Appearances of Anti-Transformer Armor
- Minor Appearances of Anti-Transformer Armor
- Media Anti-Transformer Armor was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Anti-Transformer Armor
- Item Gallery: Anti-Transformer Armor