At some point, Anthony Stark worked with Reed Richards to prevent Magneto's efforts to reverse the magnetic poles. Their solution, field valence manipulators, are still running full-time to prevent a repetition of that crisis.
He was infected with some sort of virus as result of a confrontation with the Jeffries brothers, Madison and Lionel, who fused him permanently with his suit. Slowly being digested by the suit, he was essentially a corpse animated by machinery and jokingly called himself the "Steel Corpse". 
When the team called off the mission against the Fortress X, an emergency override took over his armor and attempted to kill the mutant children in the room. When Captain America asked Stark how he could save him, Stark heroically responded to Rogers not to save him but save the children.
Anthony Stark has no powers of his own but they are derived from his Iron Man Armor.
Constantly being devoured by his own armor and permanently fused to it. His armor had its own directives and was able to function independently from Stark's will.
- 2 Appearances of Anthony Stark (Earth-11326)
- Minor Appearances of Anthony Stark (Earth-11326)
- Media Anthony Stark (Earth-11326) was Mentioned in
- 6 Images featuring Anthony Stark (Earth-11326)
- Quotations by or about Anthony Stark (Earth-11326)
- Character Gallery: Anthony Stark (Earth-11326)
- Characters killed by Steel Corpse
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|