Tony Master was a mercenary with the abilities to mimic a person's abilities and skills. He was hired by Donal Roxxon to hunt down two captives subjects of the Roxxon Brain Trust's experiments, Cloak and Dagger. However, during his search, Taskmaster found the new Spider-Man, Spider-Woman and Bombshell, who he stunned.
Spider-Man managed to recover and fight back, and Spider-Woman joined him against Taskmaster. During the battle they discovered Taskmaster had the abilities to replicate the powers of whoever touched him. Cloak and Dagger soon joined the fight, and Taskmaster was incapacitated after Cloak abducted him inside his body.
Power Mimicry: Taskmaster can absorb any powers that make contact with him (if he is hit with super-strength, he can use it, hit by energy beams, can blast energy, etc). He also has an unknown level of durability to handle these powers upon first being hit with them.
- 7 Appearances of Anthony Masters (Earth-1610)
- Media Anthony Masters (Earth-1610) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Anthony Masters (Earth-1610)
- Quotations by or about Anthony Masters (Earth-1610)
- Character Gallery: Anthony Masters (Earth-1610)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Anthony Masters (Earth-1610)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|