Anthony was the alias given by Tony Stark to his brain tumor, which came to have a separate consciousness from him. He was a parallel processor who could interface with technology, and manifested to Tony though hallucinations in the form of a young boy.
He managed to convince the City, controller of the Children of Tomorrow's base, to rebel against the Maker, allowing Anthony to use the City's parts to assemble a giant Iron Man armor which he used to fight the Maker and a giant Hulk. 
Anthony later assisted the Ultimates during the Civil War. He helped disarm a nuclear missile fired from the Republic of Texas at New York City. Anthony harmlessly splash-landed the nuclear device in the Hudson River.
After Reed Richards discovered one of the Infinity Gems was stored in Tony Stark's brain, he ordered Quicksilver to kidnap him. When doing so, Quicksilver killed Anthony as he uncovered Stark's brain with the gem intact.
'Sentience: Anthony's most prominent feature is the fact that he was a conscious brain tumor with the personality of a child who could act independently from Tony Stark. Anthony could communicate with Stark either by manifesting as an hallucination in the real world, or taking both of them to a shared mindscape.
Techkinesis: Anthony was capable of controlling and communicating with technology.
Formerly Giant Iron Man Armor.
Various repulsor and conventional weapons.
- Tony Stark revealed his brain tumor's name, "Anthony" in Ultimate Comics Ultimates #12.
- 11 Appearances of Anthony (Brain tumor) (Earth-1610)
- Minor Appearances of Anthony (Brain tumor) (Earth-1610)
- Media Anthony (Brain tumor) (Earth-1610) was Mentioned in
- 6 Images featuring Anthony (Brain tumor) (Earth-1610)
- 1 Quotations by or about Anthony (Brain tumor) (Earth-1610)
- Character Gallery: Anthony (Brain tumor) (Earth-1610)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|