|Relatives||Tony Stark ("progenitor")|
|Affiliation||Ally of Tony Stark and the City|
|Base Of Operations||Tony Stark's brain, various|
|Education||Has all knowledge of Tony Stark|
|Unusual Features||It's a conscious brain tumor|
|Place of Birth||Tony Stark's brain|
|Creators||Sam Humphries, Jonathan Hickman, Luke Ross|
|First Appearance||Appearance of Death|
He managed to convince the City, controller of the Children of Tomorrow's base, to rebel against the Maker, allowing Anthony to use the City's parts to assemble a giant Iron Man armor which he used to fight the Maker and a giant Hulk. 
Anthony later assisted the Ultimates in the Civil War. He helped disarm a nuclear missile fired from the Republic of Texas at New York City. Anthony harmlessly splash landed the nuclear device in the Hudson River.
After Reed Richards discovered one of the Infinity Gems was stored in Tony Stark's brain, he ordered Quicksilver to kidnap him. When doing so, Quicksilver killed Anthony as he uncovered Stark's brain with the gem intact.
Anthony is a sentient brain tumor capable of communicating with technology and Tony Stark, because of being a part of his brain. He has his own consciousness separate from that of Tony Stark, and the two can act independently, not even needing to be near each other. His physical body is only an image imposed on the minds of those he communicates with.
Formerly Giant Iron Man Armor.
Various repulsor and conventional weapons.
- Tony Stark revealed his brain tumor's name, "Anthony" in Ultimate Comics Ultimates #12.
- 11 Appearances of Anthony (Brain tumor) (Earth-1610)
- Media Anthony (Brain tumor) (Earth-1610) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Anthony (Brain tumor) (Earth-1610)
- 1 Quotations by or about Anthony (Brain tumor) (Earth-1610)
- Character Gallery: Anthony (Brain tumor) (Earth-1610)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Anthony (Brain tumor) (Earth-1610)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|