- Ant-Man! I'm gonna make you pay!!
Appearing in "Second-Chance Man: Part 2"Edit
- Ant-Man (Scott Lang) (Main story and flashback)
- Cassie Lang (Only in flashback)
- Ant-Man Security Solutions (First appearance)
- Grizzly (Max Markham) (Joins team)
- Mrs. Morgenstern (Only in flashback)
- Peggy Rae (Mentioned)
- First Capital Bank of Miami (Only in flashback)
- Harold (Only in flashback)
- Unnamed workers (Only in flashback)
- National Socialist German Workers Party (Mentioned)
- Adolph Hitler (Mentioned)
- Stark Industries (Cameo) (Only in flashback)
- Tony Stark (Cameo) (Only in flashback)
- Unnamed lawyer (Only in flashback)
- Ant-Man (Eric O'Grady) (Mentioned)
- Black Ant (Eric O'Grady LMD) (Mentioned)
- Count Nefaria (Mentioned)
- Hammerhead (Mentioned)
- Anna Kendrick (Mentioned)
- United States of America
- Raft (Mentioned)
- Ant-Man's Helmet (Main story and flashback)
- Ant-Man's Suit (Main story and flashback)
- Pym Particles (Main story and flashback)
- Grizzly's Exo-Skeleton
- Iron Man Armor Model 42 (Photo)
Synopsis for "Second-Chance Man: Part 2"Edit
Earlier that day, Scott applied for a credit at the First Capital Bank of Miami where he got the chance to make a pitch to Mrs. Morgenstern for Ant-Man Security Solutions. To demonstrate his capabilities, Scott hacked into the banks security system to show how easy it is to do. He shot off all the lights and opened all the vaults, to which Mrs. Morgenstern reveals that this must have set free the Midasbot they were securing, who is now attacking people inside the building. Ant-Man traps the robot back inside a vault and destroys him from his inside. Mrs. Morgenstern then invests in Scotts business personally.
Later that day Ant-Man hires Grizzly to work for his new firm as muscle and as tracker. Scott then gets his first job over the phone, what he does not know is that is client is none over than Taskmaster.
- No special notes.
• Ant-Man’s starting a new life-- a bold new adventure-- and you know what that means...
• He needs to borrow some money!
• Also, an old enemy returns... kinda. Sorta. Maybe?
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|