Mother of Three Monsters
It is also believed that it is because both parents are shapeshifters that the children came out thus, their form corresponding to the form of their parents during their intercourses.
Death and Hel
When Thor needed to know how to get to Hela's realm because she had been taking mortals to Niffleheim, he went to the Hlidskjalf and summoned Angerboda from the underworld, forcing her to tell him how to get there. Once she revealed Thor the path he had to follow, she tried to take him with her to the underworld.
- Strength: Angerboda had enough strength to impress Thor and seal his lips with her grasp.
- Shapeshifting: Angerboda had the ability of shapeshifting into animals.
- Allspeak: Thanks to the Allspeak she can communicate in all of the languages of the Nine Realms, Earth's dialects, and various alien languages.
- 2 Appearances of Angerboda (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Angerboda (Earth-616)
- Media Angerboda (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Angerboda (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Angerboda (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Angerboda (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Thor & Hercules: Encyclopaedia Mythologica #1; Hela's entry
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Thor #360
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A-Z Update #1; Midgard Serpent's entry
- ↑ Marvel Zombies Handbook #1; Werewolves' entry
- ↑ Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Vol 2 #4; Fenris Wolf's entry
|Like this? Let us know!|