Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Angels are celestial beings that live in the extra-dimensional realm of heaven. They were created by God with the sole purpose to serve Him. They were charged with protecting mankind from the evils of the universe. However, some of the angels were jealous of the humans and attempted to rebel against their Father lead by Lucifer but they were cast out of heaven to the extra-dimensional realm known as Hell. Over time these fallen angels became demons. These two factions have been at war for over one million years.
- Archangels - The Archangels are the highest orders of Angels, they warriors tasked with the official business of Heaven.
- Asura - The Asura are an group of Angels known as "the assassins of Heaven"
- Council of Thrones
- Grigori - The Grigori were originally created to protect over mankind, but went rogue and remained on the earthly realm.
- Religion as Replacement for Thought Coalition
- Throne Angels
- Power Angels
- Virtue Angels
Powers and Abilities
The appearance of angels are widely varied and many seem able to alter their appearance at will, but most favor beautiful humanoid forms with large, birdlike wings protruding from their shoulder blades. They are immortal and do not age.
Angels, depending on their ranking in the hierarchy of heaven, have varying levels of superhuman capabilities. They have been known to fire bolts of heavenly fire from their hands or summon burning swords at will. They can make themselves invisible to humans, although rare sensitives may still see them.
Many angels can generate illusions and compel humans to obey their will, and some can resurrect the dead by sharing their own divine essence with the deceased.
Warriors, scholars, philosophers
Average Strength level
Varying level of strength
Can be harmed and killed with heavenly made weapons
Population: Thousands (no exact recorded number)
Type of Government: God (father/creator)
Level of Technology: Beyond humans
Cultural Traits: Servants of God
Representatives: 'Existing Angels:
Afterlife, Agent of Heaven, Armaros, Andy, Angel of Death, Anielle, Arcturus, Armaziel, Azrael, Daniel, Emmael, Ephesus,Esphares, Esther, Ezekeel, Gabriel the Archangel, Gadriel the Archangel, Golden Angel, Lusa Gregor, Hafaza, Jodyquiel, Metatron, Harry Moron, Ruth, Sariel, Sansenoy, Semangol, Senoy, Shemhazai, Spirit of Christmas, Tariel, Thrasher, Todyquiel, Tzadqiel, Uriel the Archangel, Michael the Archangel, Raphael the Archangel, Azazel, Vraniel
- Angels are a recent addition to the Marvel Universe. Demons have appeared as villains in many titles, the comics had avoided featuring angels or directly mentioning the presence of the Judeo-Christian God until the 1990s.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Angels (Monotheism) on the forums
- Appearances of Angels (Monotheism)
- Media Angels (Monotheism) was Mentioned in
- Race Gallery: Angels (Monotheism)