Angelo Macon was a mercenary for the Hellfire Club who was attacked by Wolverine. He became a cyborg and a member of the Reavers. He was seemingly killed by Sentinels sent by Trevor Fitzroy, but later reappeared again only to seemingly be killed once more, this time by Psylocke. He later resurfaced working for the Father's Descendants.
- Even though he appeared to die in Uncanny X-Men #281, his death was not confirmed until Wolverine Vol 2 #72. He returned in Uncanny X-Force #5.1 only to die again, but it was implied that he and the other Reavers were now able to upload their minds into replacement bodies.
- 26 Appearances of Angelo Macon (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Angelo Macon (Earth-616)
- Media Angelo Macon (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Angelo Macon (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Angelo Macon (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Angelo Macon (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|