Andromeda was a member of the superhero family the Pantheon. Andromeda and Jason are the parents of the Pantheon seer Delphi. Andromeda had been the seer for the Pantheon until she lost her virginity and became pregnant with Delphi. With this in mind, Delphi has chosen to remain pure of body in order to retain her gift.
Agamemnon once told the Hulk that in times past he had a female confidant who assumed his identity during his extended absences from the Pantheon in order to perpetuate the illusion that he was still in command. Agamemnon notes that this woman is gone but gives no other details. It is possible that this trusted confidant was Andromeda. Delphi left the Pantheon shortly before Agamemnon's death and came to live with Andromeda.
Andromeda is a human/Asgardian hybrid, providing various advantages over other humans.
- Precognition: Andromeda has the psychic ability to see into the future.
- Superhuman Strength: Due to her Asgardian heritage she has superhuman strength.
- Superhuman Stamina: Her musculature generates considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of a human.
- Dense Tissue: Due to her Asgardian heritage his bodily tissues have about 3 times the density of the bodily tissues of a human.
- Superhuman Durability: Her body is much harder and more resistant to damage than the body of a human being. She can withstand great impact forces, falls from great heights, powerful energy blasts, and exposure to extremes in both temperature and pressures without sustaining injury.
- Extended Longevity: Due to her Asgardian heritage she ages much slower than the average person. She is also immune to all known Earthly diseases and infections.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: If she is injured, her Asgardian metabolism enables her to repair damaged tissue much faster and much more extensively than a human being. However, she can't regenerate severed limbs or missing organs.
- 2 Appearances of Andromeda (Pantheon) (Earth-616)
- Media Andromeda (Pantheon) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Andromeda (Pantheon) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Andromeda (Pantheon) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Andromeda (Pantheon) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|