During the second World War Cocteau acted as a double agent for the Allies working within the Third Reich. Cocteau worked directly for the infamous Red Skull.
Believing him to be kidnapped, Captain Sawyer sent Logan and Captain America into heavily occupied France to retrieve him. They discover the Red Skull and his plan to create an army of super-androids.
Meeting tough resistance, the two barely manage to fight their way free, thinking Cocteau betrayed them, Logan vowed revenge.
Decades later Wolverine learns that Cocteau has died. He travels to France and discovers from Cocteau's daughter that he was a spy and single-handedly sabotaged the Red Skull's plans. Wolverine then scratches "Hero" onto his tomb.
- 1 Appearances of Andre Cocteau (Earth-92131)
- Media Andre Cocteau (Earth-92131) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Andre Cocteau (Earth-92131)
- Quotations by or about Andre Cocteau (Earth-92131)
- Character Gallery: Andre Cocteau (Earth-92131)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Andre Cocteau (Earth-92131)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|