Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Little was detailed about Enchantress’ life before the zombie plague arrived on Earth-2149, however it can be presumed that it followed much the same path as Earth-616 counterpart.
At some point early in the crisis Enchantress was infected, and was imprisoned in Castle Doomstadt. Trapped in a magical cage, by Victor von Doom, she thought she saw him, and tried to enchant her way out of the cage. But as the figure turned, it is someone else wearing similar armor. Because of her powers he didn’t notice that she was a zombie. She said she thought that he was Doom, and that she was trapped there because she was a threat to him. Believing they had something in common, Ash helped her escape, and they joined forces.
As they made their way down the corridor, Ash told Amora of the refugees in the cellar, when they ran into the Scarlet Witch and Dazzler who were horrified that he was happily being followed by a zombie.
Dazzler knocked him to the ground, breaking the enchantment, and she pointed the zombified Amora out to Ash. But while she was distracted, Enchantress sunk her teeth into Dazzler’s finger, taking it off.
Just then, von Doom appeared, killing Enchantress and Dazzler with some kind of blast to the face.
- Enhance Physical Attraction: The main focus of her powers has been the enhancement of her natural beauty and allure so that men, mortal or otherwise, are overwhelmed with desire for her.
Amora has amassed considerable knowledge of mystical lore, and is an expert in the art of seduction, both natural and supernatural.
The Enchantress possesses the normal strength of an Asgardian woman of her age, height, and build who engages in moderate regular exercise. She can lift (press) about 25 tons.
A prolonged absence from Asgard tends to diminish her powers, though they never fade completely.
- The character of Enchantress was created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby.
- The zombified Enchantress of Earth-2149 first appeared in Marvel Zombies vs Army of Darkness by John Layman and Fabiano Neves.
- Reality-2149 was created by Mark Millar and Greg Land, in Ultimate Fantastic Four: Crossover.
- 3 Appearances of Amora (Earth-2149)
- Media Amora (Earth-2149) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Amora (Earth-2149)
- 1 Quotations by or about Amora (Earth-2149)
- Character Gallery: Amora (Earth-2149)
- Characters killed by Enchantress
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|