Appearing in "Spiral: Part Four"Edit
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Main story and flashback) (As Doctor Octopus in flashback)
- Wraith (Captain Yuri Watanabe) (Main story and flashback) (Leaves NYPD)
- Chi. Yaborough
- Mister Negative ("Martin Li")
- Circus of Crime
- Inner Demons
- Ben Parker (Only in flashback) (Corpse)
- Mary Parker (Only in flashback) (Appears in shadow only)
- Radioactive Spider (Only in flashback)
- Richard Parker (Only in flashback) (Appears in shadow only)
- NYPD (Only in flashback)
- Gwen Stacy (Dies in flashback)
- US Army (Only in flashback)
- Spider-Man (Otto Octavius/"Peter Parker") (Only in flashback)
- Anna Maria Marconi (Mentioned)
- Lonnie Lincoln
- Crime Master (Inner Demon) (Mentioned)
- Crime Master (ex-Hobgoblin Frachise) (Mentioned)
- Hammerhead (Joseph) (Mentioned)
- Black Cat (Felicia Hardy) (Mentioned)
- Goblin King (Phil Urich) (Mentioned)
- Judge Anson Howell (Mentioned)
- New York State
- Spider-Man's Web-Shooters (Main story and flashback)
- Red and Blue Suit
- Superior Spider-Man's Suit (Only in flashback) (Cameo)
- Doctor Octopus' Tentacles (Only in flashback) (Cameo)
SPIRAL SPINS ON!
• As the crime war in New York continues to heat up, The Amazing Spider-Man finds himself caught between a cabal of super criminals and his ally The Wraith!
• This issue he has to face the Circus of Crime who are back and deadlier than ever!
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|