Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This is the point. This is the five million dollar question. I'm about to yank your chain like nobody else ever has before, and nobody ever will again. So listen carefully. Did the radiation enable the spider to give you those powers? Or was the spider trying to give you those powers before the radiation killed it? Which came first? The radiation? Or the power? The chicken or the egg or the power?
- -- Ezekiel Sims
Appearing in "Transformations, Literal & Otherwise"Edit
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Ezekiel Sims (First appearance)
- Morlun (First appearance)
- Gwen Stacy (Only in flashback)
- Flash Thompson (Only in flashback)
- Harry Osborn (Only in flashback)
- Student Joey Gastone (First appearance)
- P.E. teacher Kyle Jacoby (First appearance)
- Uncle Ben (Mentioned)
- Norman Osborn (Mentioned)
- Dex (First appearance)
- Bundesadler (First appearance)
- The Great Weaver (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Transformations, Literal & Otherwise"Edit
Spider-Man meets Ezekiel, a man with powers very similar to his own who knows more about them than Spidey himself does. Meanwhile, a man named Morlun appears.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|